Bikers for India organizes small-scale motorcycle tours through beautiful India. Do you also want to experience india in an authentic way? then book a tour with Bikers for India. Bikers for India organizes four 3-week motorbike rides in 2020 in the Himalayas of India and Nepal. Leh Ladakh is not recommended at the moment because of the state of emergency there. But our journeys stay far away and are even more beautiful. Of course you will not only see the mountains but also the Taj Mahal on various tours.
We consist of a team of 2 experienced tour guides Siem Edink and David Sahoo who are your point of contact for the journey and personally guide the entire journey.
You book our trips through us and you pay on arrival in India. We arrange everything from that moment.
Our costs are low.
If you book a tour with us, the following items are included in the travel sum:
(unless indicated otherwise)
- Motorbike rental Royal Enfield Bullet 350 cc or the slightly higher Thunderbird
- The Royal Enfield Himalayan edition is available at an additional cost.
- All risk insurance for the motorcycle
- Trade engine if not repairable
- 24/7 Support from tour guide David and Siem who know India from their pocket
The following items are not included: (unless indicated otherwise)
- Flight to starting place (usually Delhi)
- (so you can book your flight with your preferences)
- Accommodation on the spot
- Breakfast lunch dinner
- Visa / Visas
- Entrance fees
For all additional costs, an estimated cost tag per trip is specified for the trip in question. Look therefore at the trip of your choice for a detailed overview.